Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final Part: 1 


1. Some things that I liked about this class was the motivation that it provided. I also enjoyed the free time and the opportunities to finish assignments from other classes. 

2. What I didnt really like about this class was that it was my first class in the morning, so I would still be a bit drowsy and I didn't have the energy to stay awake. Some of the SSS were a bit too cheesy and obvious for me. 

3. You should include a little more complex SSS instead of straight forwarded thinking quotes. You should also encourage us to find our own quotes that WE look up to as individuals. Because not everyone has the same morals and mentality. So you should give us more freedom on the SSS. 

4. Well, I did all my work for the entire 2 semesters and passed the class with an A,  So I somewhat did put effort into it. 

5. Yes I am because I actually look forward to accomplishing those goals. 

6. Yes, because  I want to be the best person I can be 

7. I will always remember the acronym "CTR" and it's definition because it was everywhere in this class. I will also remember the Do The Right Thing song because it's really catchy despite the fact that I dislike it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment